Meet The Team
Kristi Mauldin D.C.
Hi! I'm Dr. Kristi Mauldin and I've been practicing chiropractic for 20 years since 1999. I have practiced in California and North Carolina and was also licensed in Florida. I still own an office in North Carolina. I first came to visit Italy in 2003 and fell in love with everything about this country and visited numerous times over the years, with intentions to move here one day.
Finally, last year in 2018, I decided to take the plunge and leave my practice, my home state of NC and all of my family to start a new life and raise my children here in Milan.
I love the Italian people, the culture, the way of life, and of course the food and wine! I'm so happy to call Milan my home and to be able to bring all of my chiropractic and health experiences here to this great city.
Over the last 20 years and more, I have studied a very wide variety of chiropractic techniques and alternative health approaches. Within chiropractic alone, I have studied Network Spinal Analysis, Activator, Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT), Bio-energetic synchronization technique (BEST), Toggle, Extremities, Gonstead, Drop Table, Pediatrics and in the end have combined it all to do my own technique. For the last 10 years or so, I started focusing more heavily into functional medicine and functional neurology. I have worked very closely with many diabetic and neuropathy patients, as well as those with hand/foot pain, knee pain, and shoulder pain and have had great success there. I have had over 600 hours in functional neurology courses and another 300 or so in functional medicine, as well as many other seminars over the years. I look forward to seeing you in my office.
- 1992 Bachelor's Science in Psychology/Sociology - University of NC at Greensboro
- 1999 Life Chiropractic College West - Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
- 1999 Lytton Avenue Chiropractic
- 2000-2018 Lexington Family Chiropractic Center, PA in North Carolina - owner
- 2012- present Brentwood Chiropractic in North Carolina - owner
- 1996-1999 Gonstead, SOT, Extremities, BEST,
- 1996 - 2006 Network Spinal Analysis
- 2000-2008 Standard Process & Foot Levelers
- 2009-2017 Apex Nutrition Seminars
- 2015 AFNI functional neurology 100 hours
- 2015-2017 Trigenics Seminars
- 2015 - present Carrick Institute functional neurology 300+ hours
- 2016-2017 Functional Neurology Seminars 150 hours
- 2017 Functional Medicine University
- 2019-present Kharrazian Institute
- International Chiropractic Association - past
- North Carolina Chiropractic Association - past
- Florida Chiropractic Association - past
- Associazione Italiani Chiropratici - 2018- present
- California 1999-2004
- Florida 2004-2017
- North Carolina 1999-present
Elisa Cavalleri D.C.
I was born in Italy, but I graduated in the UK as a chiropractor this year in 2020.
I discovered chiropractic following a sports injury and I could feel the therapeutical benefits of it personally. Following this, I became passionate about this profession and I decided to study Chiropractic at the AECC University College in the UK.
I lived in England for 7 1/2 years since the age of nineteen.
Even if I consider the UK a beautiful country and rich with many opportunities, I was always nostalgic about my own country. Therefore, I decided to start a new adventure and try to contribute to this beautiful profession in Italy.
In general, I love everything about chiropractic, but I particularly enjoy neurology.
I like doing sports and I believe that movement is a key for our health.
During my internship I have learned how to use activators, drop tables, the shock wave machine, blocks, thumpers, Graston’s tools and the Gontead technique.
In addition, I could treat different types of injuries, low back pain, headaches, radiculopathy, pediatric and elderly patients.
I strongly believed that there is not a universal treatment for people, instead there should be a personalized management based on patient’s needs.
10:00 - 12:30
14:30 - 18:30
10:00 - 12:30
15:00 - 19:00
10:00 - 12:30
14:30 - 18:30